Wednesday 13 February 2013

LA #2

Hey everyone, here are some more of my photographs of my time in LA. I hope my photographs manage to captivate the beauty of the city. I really would going to California for a holiday, there is so much to do - and everyone is so accommodating and friendly.

 Enjoy x


Santa Monica Beach









Universal Studios, Hollywood

The Simpsons 3D ride - Best ride ever

Quite embarrassingly, I had to leave the House of Horrors after 30 seconds as I got too scared :( 

Being mocked for leaving the House of horrors..


Beverly Hills



I miss my long hair :(








Rodeo Drive















5 comments:

  1. Ahh beetle juice :)

    I love your blog, I'm following.
    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish I had worn my beetle juice leggings and we could have matched! x

      Delete