Hello everyone! I haven't been able to blog as much as I would have liked as I have been set a lot of work this semester at University :(.
Hope you're all having a great October and are excited for Halloween!
Anyhow I'm just going to post some pictures of an outfit I wore on Friday! Let me know what you guys think!
I love my new jacket, it is from Urban Outfitters! The price tag read £125.00 but when I took it to the till it was reduced to £10.00 :) yay.. I thought it may have been half price but £10.00 is such a saving :) I think the colour is so nice, a mixture of terracotta and salmon pink
My Friday Outfit - 19/10/12:
- Urban Outfitters Lace T-shirt: £10.00
- Nude Cami from New Look: £2.99
- Jacket by Something Else (Urban Outfitters): £10.00 Natalie Wood's Collection at Urban Outfitters
- Miss Selfridges Light blue skinny jeans - £10.00
- Black vintage shoes - Unsure on price but less than £15.00
- Bangle from Dorothy Perkins (1 of 3) - £1.99
As of today I have decided to include prices to my blog as a lot of the clothes I buy aren't very expensive, however I feel they reflect my own person style and I hope the low prices can help inspire people to realise that you don't have to always spend a fortune on clothes
Also, please comment if you have any comments, recommendations or tips for my blog!
Thank you x
Thank you x
Playing around with Lightroom 4... (procrastination)
Without the jacket :)
Just a random photo of my Marvel Comics clutch <3 One of my all time favourite items :)